How to activate card
How to Activate a Credit CardThe activation process for credit card differs from one to another. The process is not the same for all credit cards. Therefore, it is very important that you follow the activation Visa cards or Mastercard steps specified for your particular credit card. While few credit card providers allow their cardholders to activate their credit card via their net banking account, few prefer the account activation process by accessing the myprepaidcenter account activation
We Have Listed Out The Activation Process For Few Popular Credit Cards In India Below.
- If you choose to activate your card through visa card, you will have to call Phone banking services and request the merchants to send you a One-time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number at the official website of www.myprepaidcenter.com.
- Once you have received the OTP, please visit Bank and insert your credit card in the slot provided.
- On the language selection screen, choose the “Create new ATM using OTP” option.
- The customers need to enter the OTP you received to your registered mobile number in the space provided.
- You will be asked to enter your registered phone number for verification purposes to activate your card.
- After entering your phone number, you will be asked to enter the new 4-digit PIN.
- Please enter the PIN you wish and click on the “Submit” option. Your credit card PIN will be successfully changed and you can use your new PIN for further transaction.
However, for online transactions, you can send and receive payments from the Bank suggest their cardholders to activate 3D secure. If you wish to change your default PIN you may do so in any one of the following ways.
By using myprepaidcenter you can easily activate your credit card or debit card
To activate your credit card, you will have to first generate your credit card PIN. You can generate your credit card PIN instantly by calling retail banking customer care department, through the bank’s mobile app, through net banking you can check account balance.
Most banks provide cards for their customers who open savings or checking accounts. Visa cards or Mastercard gives you instant use of your card to your funds. When you open the myprepaidcenter account, the bank will send you a new card. As an existing customer, your bank will send you a new card when your old one expires. You will need to activate your card before you can use it. Here are some ways to activate your card.